What's New in Version 2.31
Current registered users: This
program will install unlocked and not overwrite your
For trial users: There is
a 15 day trial period, 1100
line limitation per project converted.
Click Here to Download
Release 2.31 contains many exciting new features
and improvements in accuracy:
- All the reports have been rewritten and are
now exportable in over a dozen different
formats, including PDF, Word, Excel, CSV, Html,
- Late binding is now being detected.
Late binding is supported in VB.Net, but not in
- Performance improvements - approximately 30%
improvement in conversion speed.
Improvements when converting older, upgraded VB6
-> VB.Net programs:
- Improved accuracy when converting
assignments to function names for return values,
common in upgraded VB6 programs.
- The converter now warns on late binding, which
is common in VB6 upgraded projects.
- Improved accuracy in programs which use COM
references, specifically resulting in C# compiler
error CS1705 CS1545, and CS1546.
Improvements when converting newer VB.Net
- Improved conversions of complex With
- Fixed rare error when converting classes
with multiple generic constraints.
- Fixed bug with complex If statements and
implicit line continuation (2010).
- System.Drawing.Size is now initialized to
Size.Empty if initialized to Nothing in VB.Net.
- Fixed problem when converting complex
- Corrected rare error in VB2008 projects when
converting strings which contained LINQ
- Many other items fixed or accuracy improved
- too numerous to list.
Over 100 new projects added to the
- This release was
tested on 5,710 projects, producing over 4
million lines of C# code. All projects
converted without C# compiler errors.
See information on prior